|From the Manufacturer|
The Black & Decker ASI300, Air Station Inflator, inflates household and shop items quickly and powerfully. It can be powered in your home/shop or from your vehicle charger. Inflates items up to 200 PSI and comes with the convenient EZ Air Dial that automatically shuts off the unit once you hit the desired PSI. The ASI300 features convenient and simple on-board cord, needle, and hose storage. Plus, it can be stored easily in your home shop environment or "on the go" in your automobile, boat, or tractor.
Black & Decker ASI300 reviews (3)
Gets the job done
Overall works pretty well.
- All hoses and wires and adaptors store inside the unit, for neatness.
- built-in handle is nice
- long 12V auto power cord
- two-year warranty
- When it stops automatically after inflating one item (such as a tire), it must be turned off and back on to inflate another item, or to increase pressure setting and continue filling.
- the AC power cord is extremely short. Pretty much requires an extension cord.
- the air hose is fairly short.
- The noise it makes is quite loud, though not as loud as some I've heard.
- fitting the cords and hose back into the storage compartment is not easy.
- the valve adapter is plastic, not metal, and doesn't seem sturdy. It works so far, however.
The inflator I was expecting
Don't bother with cheaper inflators, this is good for AC and DC connections.
W\It's compact, look like the built is good, but the platic hose connection looks fragile.
I like the auto shut-off feature, I have seen it only in few inflators.